|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Payment Terms:||TT/LC/Paypal/Western Union|
|Name:||N95 Pollution Mask||Color:||White|
|Fuction:||Disposable, Soft, Convenient, Antibacterial||Application:||Haze / Fog / Daily Use|
|Material:||Nonwoven +Filter Paper+Activated Carbon+Meltblown/Valve||Type:||Reusable|
disposable n95 mask,
n95 filter mask
Anti Allergic N95 Pollution Mask , Disposable Dust Mask No Glue Bonding
N95 is one of the filter standards (42CFR84) for respirator type masks prescribed by the US National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) in 1995. It is recommended for serious communicable diseases such as tuberculosis, SARS, and influenza. The “N” stands for “Not resistant to oil,” and the evaluation requirements for N95 masks stricter than for surgical masks and they also have high filtration efficiency.
* For n95 mask, if there is no pollution, no droplet, no deformation, the mask and face can keep close fitting, generally speaking, it can be worn for three days
* In general, it is not recommended to reuse N95 masks.
Only in case of an emergency situation and extreme lack of epidemic prevention substances, it is considered to reuse them after sterilization with dry heat and ultraviolet rays.
* When n95 receives contamination such as saliva, blood, tears and other body fluids, it must be replaced
* The user obviously feels that the breathing resistance is greater than before and must be replaced
* Masks are damaged and must be replaced
* It is recommended to replace it after using it 4 times.
However, masks cannot be reused if people go to the hospital, come into contact with an infected person, or are suspected to be infected.
Contact Person: portia