|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Payment Terms:||TT/LC/Paypal/Western Union|
|Name:||N95 Dust Mask||Color:||White|
|Usage:||Personal Respiratory Protection||Material:||Nonwoven +Filter Paper+Activated Carbon+Meltblown/Valve|
|Type:||Reusable||Fuction:||Reusable, Half Face Mask Anti Dust|
n95 medical mask,
n95 filter mask
Ear Wearing N95 Dust Mask White Color Environment Friendly Smooth Breathing
The filtration efficiency (dust-removing rate) of N95 dust mask is more than 95% for non-oily particulate matter above 0.075 microns. M-shaped nose clip, dust mask is cut in 3D fits almost any size/shape face, 360° protection. 3D three-dimensional ventilation space, more comfortable breathing. Adopt electrostatic super filter element can filter out dust, germs, and particles in the air, Prevent the spread of influenza, respiratory system and other infectious diseases. One size fits most. Widely used in airports, bus stops, shopping malls, parks, restaurants and other crowded places.
1. Disposable, single-use, breathable, light and environment-friendly
Breathable,anti dust, form a 360-degree three dimensional breathing space.
2. High flat, high elastic ear hooks for lower pressure.
3. With a concealed plastic nose, anti fog, can be adjusted to avoid voids and reduce the inhalation of harmful substances. Soft nose cushion for easy and comfortable fit .
4. At least 95% filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles.
5. This product should be stored in a clean, dry and ventilated environment with relative humidity less than 80% and without harmful gas.
6. This product is one-time use only and can not be washed;
* For n95 mask, if there is no pollution, no droplet, no deformation, the mask and face can keep close fitting, generally speaking, it can be worn for three days
* In general, it is not recommended to reuse N95 masks.
Only in case of an emergency situation and extreme lack of epidemic prevention substances, it is considered to reuse them after sterilization with dry heat and ultraviolet rays.
* When n95 receives contamination such as saliva, blood, tears and other body fluids, it must be replaced
* The user obviously feels that the breathing resistance is greater than before and must be replaced
* Masks are damaged and must be replaced
* It is recommended to replace it after using it 4 times.
However, masks cannot be reused if people go to the hospital, come into contact with an infected person, or are suspected to be infected.
Contact Person: portia