|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Payment Terms:||TT/LC/Paypal/Western Union|
|Name:||N95 Anti Pollution Mask||Color:||White|
|Application:||Haze / Fog / Daily Use||Material:||Nonwoven +Filter Paper+Activated Carbon+Meltblown/Valve|
|Type:||Reusable||Fuction:||Prevent Flu / Anti Somke / Dust|
disposable n95 mask,
n95 filter mask
High Filtration N95 Anti Pollution Mask Folding Thinsection With Concealed Plastic Nose
Face mask used in food sectors, school, household, industry and multi-purpose. Keep your mouth covered and protected from pollution, germs, fluids and dust with this Disposable Face Mask. Mask is made of non-woven fabric for easy breathability
[N95] Effectively protect you from virus. It is not recommended for patients with cardiovascular disease due to its high tightness.
[Anti-fog] With a concealed plastic nose built in hidden cartilage bridge, can be adjusted to avoid voids and reduce the inhalation of harmful
[High filtration] The inner layer of activated carbon can filter harmful gases or odors.
[Comfort] Elastic ear-loops with no pressure to the ears. high-quality fabric to reduce skin irritation.
[Floding] Folding thinsection, lightweight and easy to wear.
* For n95 mask, if there is no pollution, no droplet, no deformation, the mask and face can keep close fitting, generally speaking, it can be worn for three days
* In general, it is not recommended to reuse N95 masks.
Only in case of an emergency situation and extreme lack of epidemic prevention substances, it is considered to reuse them after sterilization with dry heat and ultraviolet rays.
* When n95 receives contamination such as saliva, blood, tears and other body fluids, it must be replaced
* The user obviously feels that the breathing resistance is greater than before and must be replaced
* Masks are damaged and must be replaced
* It is recommended to replace it after using it 4 times.
However, masks cannot be reused if people go to the hospital, come into contact with an infected person, or are suspected to be infected.
Contact Person: portia